DrugsDirect is an approved provider of NHS services and we can dispense your NHS prescriptions (UK only).
Ordering NHS prescription medicines from us is easy
- Simply click “Chose NHS” and untick the box if you do NOT pay for your NHS items
- Search for the medicine in the search bar or browse the A-Z list
- Select the product that is on your prescription
- Enter the quantity of tablets that is on your prescription
- Post your original prescription to us at DrugsDirect, Unit 4, 12 Emery Road, Bristol, BS4 5PF and we will do the rest
Please note, patients who don't have to pay for their NHS prescriptions must fill in parts 1 and 3 of the NHS prescription. Patients who pay for NHS prescriptions must fill in parts 2 and 3, before posting your prescription to us.
We will supply a free post envelope for your next prescription with your order.
Alternatively, if you don’t particularly like to use the internet or can’t find the medicines you are looking for, then please give us a call on 0844 247 0 365 or email us at email@example.com
If you have an NHS prescription it will look similar to this.
If you have an animal prescription it will look similar to this.
Don't Have a Prescription?
Please be aware that we are legally required to have your original prescription before we can dispense and dispatch your order, unless your GP uses electronic prescriptions (EPS), in which case please give us a call.
What About Repeat Prescriptions?
DrugsDirect offer a repeat prescription service to all of our registered customers. If you’re not yet registered simply click below.