drugsdirect.com is the 1st ‘Trade’ pharmacy in the UK & EU and probably the only ‘Trade’ pharmacy in the World.
drugsdirect.com is an online pharmacy that currently provides services via mail order and telephone order (MOTO). Our pharmacy dispenses both NHS and Private prescriptions for people and pets.
drugsdirect Ltd was founded and incorporated in England on the 31st March 1999.
Our mission is to reduce the cost of private prescription medicines and pharmacy medicines for people and their pets.
We can do this by dispensing prescription medicines to you or your pets at exactly the same price we buy them from the manufacturer (i.e. Trade price), providing you have a drugsdirect Dispensing Card.
Our prices are transparent and verifiable. You can check them yourself in the C&D monthly price list.
We love what we do and we are dedicated to keeping the following 5 core values:
- To dispense only Quality products: i.e. Branded & Generic medicines
- To provide Value, to sell products at the lowest possible price: i.e Trade price
- To ensure Service, to always dispense & dispatch prescriptions on the same day you order them
- To promise to be Honest & Trustworthy about stock availability - when we have products in stock and when we don't
- To be Reliable and guarantee a prompt and continuing supply of medicines to our patients when they need them
"We strive to provide you with the best products at the best prices, in the fastest delivery time possible"
We provide both National & International shipping, so whether you are just down the road from us or on the other side of the World we will strive to deliver your medicines to the highest standard in the shortest possible time.
Why choose us?
drugsdirect.com is committed to provide 'Quality, Value and Service'
- Quality - from us you can get genuine branded and generic products, stored in the correct environment with both UK and EU product licence numbers
- Value - you can buy Prescription Only Medicines medicines for you and your pets at ‘Trade’ price
- Service – we strive to provide a next day ‘Special Delivery’ service via the Royal Mail, following the receipt of your prescription.
- Convenience - you can order your medicines from the comfort of your home or office
- Confidentiality - we adhere to the 'Triangle of Trust' between the patient, their doctor and their pharmacist
If we sell medicines to you at ‘Trade’ price, we do not make a profit on the sale of that item. This is why we ask you to pay for your own debit/credit card charges as well as postage and packing.
However, if you buy medicines from us at retail price, then our markup (25%) can cover your debit/credit card charges and will still be cheaper on average than any of our competitors.
We hope that you will enjoy the experience, become another of our valued customers and tell your family, friends and doctor about us.